Table of Contents
Introduction of lipomaticsSculpting is one of the methods that is used for people who are overweight and have a lot of fat in the abdomen, sides, and thighs, and it can be done through various methods such as the lipomatic method. In this method, ultrasound waves are used to break down and destroy fat tissue layers and it is done with modern technology and modern devices. Of course, body contouring methods are performed in different ways, which can be different depending on the opinion of the body contouring surgeon and also the expectation of the applicant. This type of sculpting is very low risk due to the type of technology used and does not harm the blood vessels and cells of the body, and also has the least side effects and the longest durability.
Types of body sculpting
- Advanced vaser lipo sculpting
- Lipomatic sculpting
- Liposuction sculpting
How does lipomatic body contouring work?As mentioned, in this surgical method, the ultrasound technology with low frequency sound waves directs the vibration through the cannula tube into the fat tissues in the direction of melting and destroying the fat cells and drains it through the vacuum suction device. takes place. Through a device called diameter, a hole is created in different parts of the body and the anesthetic is injected into the body, and the device breaks down the fat tissue through waves and suction is done.
Features and benefits of lipomatic sculpting
- In this surgery, the recovery period is faster and the process of returning to normal life is faster.
- In this method, the shape of the skin can be adjusted and there will be no need for other methods
- The fastest and easiest way to remove extra body fat is the lipomatic method.
- No need to be admitted to the hospital and perform the operation on an outpatient basis
- The least complications and pain occur in this surgery
- Discharges, swelling, and bleeding occur in the least possible way in this method.
- Faster healing of surgical wounds in less than a week
- The possibility of damage to other organs and tissues of the body is less in this method due to the use of more modern technology.
For whom is lipomatic suitable?
- This practice has no gender restrictions and is possible for all men and women and even transgender people.
- Pregnant women who have gained weight and changed size due to the conditions and time of pregnancy and want to achieve an ideal body.
- People who are not able to exercise and lose weight for various reasons and their weight is in the dangerous range.
- People who do not have a specific disease and have good general health.
- Applicants who are not overweight and this method can provide them with maximum satisfaction.
- Those who are over 30 years old and under 70 years old.
Risks and possible dangers of sculptingDue to the fact that this procedure is performed with the device and ultrasonic waves, it can cause few and limited side effects for the patient, of course, if it is performed by a doctor specializing in body sculpting, its possible side effects will occur as little as possible. However, this operation, like any other operation, has the possibility of risks for the patient.
- Increased body temperature
- Inflammation, mild pain, swelling and bruising in the skin area
- Infection as a result of suctioning, which occurs in rare cases.
- Pulmonary embolism, which can enter the lungs as a result of fat entering through the bloodstream during suction.
- Burns on the skin due to the movement of the cannula tube
- Asymmetry in the shape of the body as a result of the removal and removal of fat, which can occur due to the patient’s condition and, of course, the doctor’s experience.
- Accumulation of blood and secretions under the skin after surgery