Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy Resonance (VASER Lipo), or ultrasonic wave surgery, is an innovative technology that can skillfully and powerfully treat patients. The VASER Lipo system is a minimally invasive system in ultrasound-assisted body sculpting that has revolutionized cosmetic surgery.
With this advanced technology, you can experience different levels of body sculpting from high volume fat to low fat volume in delicate and sensitive areas of the body.
How does VASER Lipo work?
During body contouring with VASER Lipo, a tumescent fluid is infiltrated throughout the targeted fatty tissue area. This fluid, which contains microscopic gas bubbles, spreads among the fat cells and surrounds them. These bubbles expand and eventually explode in the presence of ultrasonic energy emitted from the VASER Lipo probes. The force created by the collapsing air bubbles crow bars that fat cells apart, dislodging them from the fatty tissue matrix.
As the fat cells have moved, during a process called acoustic streaming, the fat cells mix with the tumescent fluid and gradually aspirate (leave the body) in smaller batches than the fat cells.
Because air bubbles are unable to move between denser cells such as blood vessels, nerves, and collagen fibers, these tissues are not harmed by ultrasound. Most fat cells remain healthy in a mixture of tumescent fluid and therefore can be used for injection into other areas of the body.
An integrated system makes treatment easier for you.
As an integrated system, VASER Lipo is designed to inject tumescent fluid and air, dissolving and discharging fat. This integrated system works best for optimizing all body sculpting steps.
The components of this integrated system for body sculpting include the following:
- VASER-Amplifier: is responsible for producing and controlling the amplitude of ultrasonic waves, time calculation, recording and operation of the device.
- VASER grooved probes and hand pieces: facilitate and increase the accuracy of body sculpting in various anatomical areas and improve the results in fibrous tissue, hard tissue and soft tissue.
- VentX precision vented cannulas: Creates maximum power and speed in fat removal as well as minimal tissue damage.
- VentX Aspiration: Designed for more effective fat removal with maximum accuracy and control over device pressure and no damage to fat cells.
- Precision fluid management system: facilitates the injection of tumescent fluid by accurately measuring the volume of the injection.
- Reversible peristaltic pump: It is a slow and adjustable injection of tumescent fluid.
- Wireless fast switch system: is designed for easier control of infiltration fluid injection and ultrasound activities.
The VASER Lipo device has different probes of 1, 2, 3 and 4 grooves in different sizes, which leads to the targeted control of ultrasound waves based on the type of tissue.
Benefits of sculpting with VASER Lipo
- Ability to remove very small volume of fat to remove high volume of fat at high speed to improve the appearance of the body.
- The possibility of body sculpting in areas where there is scar tissue and fibrosis.
- The fat removed by VASER Lipo has the best quality for fat transplantation to other areas of the body.
- Can be conveniently performed right in your own office surgery suite or as an out-patient procedure at a surgery center.
- Body sculpting in the true sense.
- Fat transfer to improve appearance.
- Postpartum body sculpting treatments.
- Possibility of skillful body sculpting for men.
- More comfort for the surgeon and the patient.
- Minimal tissue damage and faster healing.
Ultrasonic energy is designed to protect connective tissue and cause minimal damage to fat cells when evacuated.
- Reduce bleeding and increase the effect of skin shrinkage compared to other methods that have been clinically proven.
- A large number of types of probes and cannulas to treat different parts of the body.
- Can be used in surgical centers as an outpatient procedure.
VASER Lipo system is a unique technology that allows maximum fat discharge without damaging the patient’s tissue. By selectively breaking down fat cells before emptying, the VASER Lipo system allows the surgeon to have maximum control over the operation and dramatically reduce the aspiration time and physician fatigue.
The result of the action
The VASER Lipo system is much more efficient than other techniques.
The VASER Lipo system is superior to other available technologies in terms of its ability to provide specialized sculptures. This advanced technology prepares the body for pre-emptying of adipose tissue and has the best results for the patient and at the same time minimizes the surgeon’s fatigue. With superior technology, patients will experience better results.
Dr. Gholam Hossein Ghorabi
Specializes in plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery
Official member of the American Academy of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeons (ISAPS)
Official member of Iranian Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeons (ISPAS)
Tehran, Valiasr, above Mellat Park, in front of the Young Journalists Club, Corner of Ravanpour Street, Jam Tower