Carving is one of the new methods for beautifying the body and is considered under the category of plastic surgery. Body contouring or contouring is a method to remove body fat and tighten the skin, which can be performed in different ways by a plastic surgeon.
The body sculpting method is generally used to remove fat layers in the abdomen, waist, sides, and thighs, and it is done in two ways, surgical and non-surgical. Among the surgical methods for body sculpting are liposuction, liposuction, liposuction, and abdominoplasty, and non-surgical methods include the best type of non-surgical body sculpting, namely VASER Lipo (Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy Resonance – VASER Lipo).
Vaserlipo is an innovative ultrasound technology that can treat patients skillfully and powerfully. Vaserlipo system is a minimally invasive ultrasound body contouring system that has revolutionized cosmetic surgery. By using this advanced technology, you can experience different levels of sculpting from high volume of fat to low volume of fat in delicate and sensitive areas of the body.
Types of body sculpting
Advanced Vaser lipo sculpting
- Lipomatic sculpting
- Liposuction sculpting
How is Vaserlipo sculpting done?
During the body contouring process with Vaserlipo, a thiomyescent liquid is injected into the operation area. This liquid, which contains microscopic air bubbles, diffuses between the fat cells and surrounds them. These bubbles are enlarged and eventually burst in the vicinity of the ultrasound energy caused by the vaser probe. The energy from the bursting of these bubbles causes the separation of fat cells from the base matrix.
After the fat cells are moved, during a process called sonic vaporization, the fat cells are mixed with thiomycent fluid and gradually aspirated (removed from the body) in smaller batches of fat cells.
Due to the fact that air bubbles cannot move between denser cells such as blood vessels, nerves and collagen fibers, ultrasound energy does not harm these tissues. Most of the fat cells remain healthy in the thiomycent liquid mixture, and for this reason, it is possible to use them for injection to other areas of the body.
An integrated system makes treatment easier for you.
As an integrated system, Vaserlipo is designed to inject thiomycinent fluid and air, dissolving and draining fat. To optimize all sculpting steps, this integrated system has the best result.
The components of this integrated system for sculpting include the following:
- VASER-Amplifier is responsible for producing and controlling the range of ultrasonic waves, calculating time, recording and operating the device.
- VASER grooved probes and hand pieces facilitate and increase accuracy in sculpting different anatomical areas and improve results in fibrotic tissue, hard tissue and soft tissue.
- VentX precision vented cannulas: creates maximum power and speed in fat discharge as well as minimal tissue damage.
- VentX Aspiration: Designed for more effective fat evacuation with maximum accuracy and control over the pressure of the device and no damage to fat cells.
- Precision fluid management system facilitates the injection of thiomicinent liquid by accurately measuring the injection volume.
- Reversible peristaltic pump: slow and adjustable injection of thiomicinent liquid is done by it.
- Wireless fast switch system is designed for easier control of thiomicinent liquid injection and ultrasound activities.
- Vaserlipo device has different 1, 2 and 3 groove probes in different sizes, which leads to targeted control of ultrasound waves based on tissue type.
Advantages of sculpting with Vaserlipo
- The ability to remove a very small amount of fat to remove a large amount of fat at a high speed to improve the appearance of the body.
- The possibility of sculpting in areas with scar tissue and fibrosis.
- The fat removed by Vaserlipo has the best quality for fat grafting to other areas of the body.
- More action power in the actions performed in the office.
- Sculpting in the true sense.
- Fat transfer to improve appearance.
- Postpartum sculpting treatments.
- The possibility of skillful sculpting for men.
- More peace of mind for the surgeon and the patient.
- Minimal tissue damage and faster healing.
- The ultrasound energy is designed to protect the connective tissue and cause minimal damage to the fat cells when it is drained.
- Reducing bleeding and increasing the effect of skin tightening compared to other methods that have been clinically proven.
- There are various types of probes and special cannulas for treating different parts of the body.
- Can be used in surgery centers and as an outpatient procedure.
Vaserlipo system is a unique technology that provides the maximum possibility of fat removal without damaging the patient’s tissue. By selectively breaking fat cells before emptying, the vascerlipo system allows the surgeon to have maximum control during the operation and significantly reduces the duration of the operation and the fatigue of the surgeon.
To whom Vaserlipo is recommended.
- This method has no gender restrictions and is suitable for men and women.
- People who do not have underlying diseases .and have a healthy body
- People who are overweight to a certain extent and this method can bring them to an ideal body in the fastest time.
Conditions before and after Vaserlipo
Vaserlipo is a non-surgical and painless procedure, but like any operation, it requires prerequisites and after-care, which can be mentioned below.
- You must use a specialist and experienced doctor with an advanced device for this method.
- Consulting and reviewing medical records and information about the medications you have taken are mandatory.
- You will probably go to the laboratory for testing with your doctor’s opinion.
- After the treatment, you should rest for 1 day and use the medicines prescribed by the doctor to improve.
Possible risks and dangers of Vaserlipo
The risks of this method are very low due to the fact that surgery is not performed and only in special cases it leads to factors such as mild pain, stress and reddening of the skin.
Vaserlipo system is head and neck above other methods.
Vaserlipo system is the best compared to other existing technologies, due to the ability to provide specialized sculpting. This advanced sculpting technology prepares the fat tissue before emptying and has the best result for the patient and also minimizes the fatigue of the surgeon. By using superior technologies, patients will experience better results.
Sculpting is one of the methods that is used for people who are overweight and have a lot of fat in the abdomen, sides, and thighs, and it can be done through various methods such as the lipomatic method. In this method, ultrasound waves are used to break down and destroy fat tissue layers and it is done with modern technology and modern devices. Of course, body contouring methods are performed in different ways, which can be different depending on the opinion of the body contouring surgeon and also the expectation of the applicant. This type of sculpting is very low risk due to the type of technology used and does not harm the blood vessels and cells of the body, and also has the least side effects and the longest durability.
Types of body sculpting
- Advanced vaser lipo sculpting
- Lipomatic sculpting
- Liposuction sculpting
How does lipomatic body contouring work?
As mentioned, in this surgical method, the ultrasound technology with low frequency sound waves directs the vibration through the cannula tube into the fat tissues in the direction of melting and destroying the fat cells and drains it through the vacuum suction device. takes place
Through a device called diameter, a hole is created in different parts of the body and the anesthetic is injected into the body, and the device breaks down the fat tissue through waves and suction is done.
Features and benefits of lipomatic sculpting
- In this surgery, the recovery period is faster and the process of returning to normal life is faster.
- In this method, the shape of the skin can be adjusted and there will be no need for other methods
- The fastest and easiest way to remove extra body fat is the lipomatic method.
- No need to be admitted to the hospital and perform the operation on an outpatient basis
The least complications and pain occur in this surgery
- Discharges, swelling, and bleeding occur in the least possible way in this method.
Faster healing of surgical wounds in less than a week
- The possibility of damage to other organs
- and tissues of the body is less in this method due to the use of more modern technology.
For whom is lipomatic suitable?
- This practice has no gender restrictions and is possible for all men and women and even transgender people.
- Pregnant women who have gained weight and changed size due to the conditions and time of pregnancy and want to achieve an ideal body.
- People who are not able to exercise and lose weight for various reasons and their weight is in the dangerous range.
- People who do not have a specific disease and have good general health.
- Applicants who are not overweight and this method can provide them with maximum satisfaction.
- Those who are over 30 years old and under 70 years old.
Due to the fact that this procedure is performed with the device and ultrasonic waves, it can cause few and limited side effects for the patient, of course, if it is performed by a doctor specializing in body sculpting, its possible side effects will occur as little as possible. However, this operation, like any other operation, has the possibility of risks for the patient.
- Increased body temperature
- Inflammation, mild pain, swelling and bruising in the skin area
- Infection as a result of suctioning, which occurs in rare cases.
- Pulmonary embolism, which can enter the lungs as a result of fat entering through the bloodstream during suction.
- Burns on the skin due to the movement of the cannula tube
- Asymmetry in the shape of the body as a result of the removal and removal of fat, which can occur due to the patient’s condition and, of course, the doctor’s experience.
- Accumulation of blood and secretions under the skin after surgery
Conditions and care after lipomatic sculpting
Sculpting is done to remove layers of fat from your body and ultimately reduce your weight. But it is necessary to control these conditions and follow the post-operative care until recovery.
Take the medicine, pain reliever and antibiotics prescribed by the doctor until the end of the treatment and see the doctor in case of any problems.
Control your diet, which you have concluded with the doctor’s advice, and avoid fatty and heavy foods
Watch your weight so you don’t tip over. This operation will put you on the path of surgery again. This issue can be controlled with exercise and diet
Include exercise and physical activity in your daily schedule. Performing physical activities will burn and consume the accumulated calories in your body, and your weight will be in an ideal state.
Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking so that you can have a healthier life and body.
Body shaping, as its name suggests, can remove fat from different areas of the body and provide an ideal body to the applicant. Depending on the type of living conditions, different people are involved in excessive weight and inappropriate body shape, and different ways to change weight and return to the previous conditions are not possible. Lipomatic sculpting is the fastest and most painless way to return to a suitable body and return self-confidence and a comfortable and healthy life for the applicant.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does lipomatic sculpting cost?
This question does not have a definite answer and until the examination by the doctor and the evaluation of the conditions and the way of covering the fats in the body and the type of their removal and the hospital costs etc. are influential in this factor.
What is the difference between sculpting in different methods and which one is more suitable for me?
Body contouring has different methods and methods and all of them are done in the direction of fat loss in the body, but which method is best for the applicant is the result of the examination and expert opinion of the plastic surgeon and it is done based on that.
Introduction of liposuction
Sometimes, even with the most extreme diets and exercise, a person does not reach their ideal body. The best result of liposuction is achieved in people who have firm skin and weight close to the ideal weight and only have fat accumulation in some areas of the body. Liposuction is a process that removes fat accumulated in different areas of the body. Liposuction is not recommended for the treatment of obesity.
If your body has accumulated fat in certain areas such as the abdomen, arms, hips, chest, thighs and neck, you can be a good candidate for liposuction.
Liposuction cannot be called a way to lose weight, and the best option to lose weight is definitely exercise and proper diet, but liposuction is suitable for you when you want to have a more suitable body shape and smooth skin by extracting the fat accumulated in certain places. Experience more and get better self-confidence.
Certainly, some people, for various reasons, are not the answer to weight loss and fitness, and liposuction can be a suitable method for them.
Liposuction can also be a suitable option for people who intend to reduce breast size or treat gynecomastia.
When overweight fat cells increase in size and volume, liposuction reduces the number of fat cells in a specific area. The amount of fat removed depends on the appearance of the area and the volume of the fat. The resulting changes are generally permanent.
How is liposuction performed?
Liposuction can be performed in almost all areas of the body. During liposuction surgery, several small holes of about 1-2 mm are made in the treated area and special suction liquid is injected in the place of fat accumulation. Then, based on the diameter of the fat, the condition of the skin and the treated area, the fat in the area is broken into small pieces by special cannulas and removed. It is possible to perform liposuction simultaneously in several areas of the body. In relation to liposuction, you should be aware that the way of breaking fat is different in different techniques, but the emptying of broken fat is done in the same way in all of them.
This operation is performed under general anesthesia and its duration varies based on the amount of fat, the treated area, and the technique used. In general, this procedure takes between 1 and 5 hours
Due to my years of research, work and experience and participation in many international congresses, and the advancement of sculpting technology, I use the Weiser Lipo and Pal method.
Types of liposuction techniques
- Classic method (SAL: Suction Assisted Lipectomy)
- American lipomatic method (PAL: Power Assisted Lipectomy)
- Ultrasonic method (UAL: Ultrasound Assisted Lipectomy)
This operation, like other operations, may have side effects such as intraoperative bleeding, negative reactions to anesthesia, and the following are considered risks of liposuction.
- The changes and elasticity of your skin due to the asymmetric and uneven removal of fat as well as its abnormal repair and of course the possibility of subcutaneous damage caused by the insertion of a tube (cannula) used during liposuction.
- Accumulation of fluid under the skin that may need to be drained with a needle.
- Fragmented fat emboli that may break off and get stuck in a blood vessel and collect in the lungs or travel to the brain. Of course, this is an emergency.
- The risk of complications increases if the surgeon works on larger areas of your body or performs multiple procedures during the same procedure.
- Heart and kidney problems caused by fluid level changes during injection and suction can become a bad thing.
- Rare cases can also be skin infections that bring irreparable risks.
- Numbness and permanent loss of touch when there is a possibility of damage to a nerve area.
- General complications such as bruising, pain, loosening of the skin, swelling in the operation area
Steps before liposuction
Liposuction is a very beautiful operation and your goal should be clear from this operation. Remember to make sure that your specialist and surgeon has a clear history and resume in this field and is aware of current knowledge.
The liposuction specialist surgeon will evaluate you in general and prescribe tests for you, as well as recommend some blood thinners, etc., which can delay the operation. Also, depending on the type and volume of your surgery, it will explain to you the possibility of surgery in the office or hospital.
Also, you should refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol for 1 month before the operation, and your weight should be stable and stable.
Liposuction recovery period
After the operation, there is a possibility of pain, swelling, bruising and even bleeding for you, which can be solved with painkillers, antibiotics or visiting a doctor. It is possible that the incision site will be open, and the doctor may ask you to wear tight clothes at that time.
The time to return to normal conditions and physical activity requires a doctor’s consultation and is not the same for different people. You should also consider avoiding heavy activities for 2 months.
You will probably use a drain called a drain that is placed at the incision site to collect the oozing blood from the surgery on a temporary basis.
You can take a bath the day after liposuction. Depending on the extent and number of areas under suction, you can return to work after a few days to a week. Avoid vigorous sports activities for at least 2 to 3 weeks. Wear a special brace for 3-4 weeks to help you heal faster and achieve the final result.
The result of this procedure is amazing and if the applicant has the correct method and style for his exercise and diet, it will be permanent. After liposuction of the desired area, you will no longer see fat accumulation and you can have a more beautiful and youthful body. Also, this practice can guarantee your health to a certain extent and increase your self-confidence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find the conditions of an experienced liposuction doctor and specialist.
The main condition of a skilled doctor and specialist surgeon is to have a history, a clear resume, specialized range and provide correct information to the patient. You can gain proper confidence in your surgeon’s knowledge by asking the above information.
Is liposuction the best way to lose weight?
Weight loss and slimming methods have different methods that are determined by doctor’s advice and opinion. Of course, liposuction is not the best method, but it is the best option for removing fat from a specific area.
How much does liposuction surgery cost?
This operation fluctuates depending on the type of technique, the amount of fat in the body, the area of its accumulation, the surgeon’s salary, hospital costs and tests, but you can obtain this number to some extent before the operation and during the visit.